Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Black PSP300 preowned £39.99

Options
  • 02-06-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭

In stock online! These probably won't last, so grab one quick!

"PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:-

Bring your Your Whole World in your Hands whenever you want and wherever you are. You can play games, alone or with friends using the PSP wi-fi and online mulitplayer modes. View photos, or take your own photos and video with Go!Cam. Surf the net*, listen to music or watch movies with the PSP's high quality screen.

The shape of the console is virtually unchanged, but the new psp 3000 is 33 percent lighter and 19 percent slimmer than the original version.

The PSP 3000 weighs in at approximately 189g compared to the weight of the current model which is approximately 280g and measures approximately only 18.6mm in thickness compared to approximately 23.0mm.

The addition of video-out functionality enables you to watch high quality UMD Video, pictures and movies from your Memory Stick Duo, on your TV (please note: cable not included). Using a progressive scan TV and PSP specific cable you can also output gameplay.

Also, the new PSP is equipped with enhanced features that will temporarily store game data from UMD, reducing load time during gameplay. Moreover, the ability to now charge the unit via a USB cable connected to PS3 or PC makes this new model even more mobile and accessible.

In addition to offering the functionality and ergonomics of Slim & Lite the quality of the LCD screen has been improved to offer higher image quality with more definition when outside in natural light. PSP-3000 also includes a built-in microphone, maximising the communication features of products such as Go! Messenger and Skype™."

taken from another bargain site

I ordered one came to £42.94

http://www.game.co.uk/en/psp-3000-black-168067

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Out of stock now

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Skype run on psp?

Also, anyone know if you can use the psp as a decent e-reader ie does it read epub or mobi?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

jayteecork wrote: »
    Skype run on psp?

Also, anyone know if you can use the psp as a decent e-reader ie does it read epub or mobi?

Skype runs on it not sure how good it is as an e-reader never used it to read any book's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

viv2 wrote: »
    Out of stock now

Seems to be stock now, have one in my basket.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Damn you, damn you to hell X 2.
    Little people will be happy once I've managed to get them modded

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement

My two arrived today, look well, no major scratches on screen but no documentation either, version 6.39. Arrived in plain packaging with just a charger. Cheers again OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

still waiting for mine hopefully mine coms tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fitseeker

My two arrived today, no scratches on either and both work properly. FW 6.31 and 6.37

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

out of stock, blast!

They also have the Wii at a good price for a (soon to be) legacy machine...

• Advertisement

Still havnt recived mine.how did yours come regular post or courier?

It was herself who picked them up so I'd say that would be AnPost as noone there for house delivery attempt. Pretty sure I got a dispatched email so if you haven't got that yet then maybe it is yet to be posted?

Re my earlier post on the Wii, they don't post anything > 1kg overseas but for some reason I can'd edit the post?

Guys, back in stock here and the price is now £49.99

slave1 wrote: »
    Damn you, damn you to hell X 2.
    Little people will be happy once I've managed to get them modded

You got any good walk throughs to mod it.in on versión 5.0.1

I'm on the iPad watching the match at the minute so linking is too cumbersome so go to the games section and console modding forum and there's a good thread at the top of the forum on PSP Mod ;)

Advertisement