Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish paper 2 timing ?

Options
  • 02-06-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

So I've already done 2 pre's for Irish and both times I've failed to finish paper 2, my teacher never gave us a timing scheme, I was wondering if anyone could help me with how much time I should give to each section of the paper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Enda93 wrote: »
    So I've already done 2 pre's for Irish and both times I've failed to finish paper 2, my teacher never gave us a timing scheme, I was wondering if anyone could help me with how much time I should give to each section of the paper.

Are you doing honours or pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Enda93

David1994 wrote: »

Honours

Honours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

Ok our teacher gave us his recommended time:
    • Ceist 1: Spend 40 minutes on each comprehension
    • Ceist 2(Pros):Spend 30 minutes
    • Ceist3(Filiocht):Spend 30 minutes
    • Ceist 4(Litriocht Breise):40 minutes

I personally will probably spend less but I think it is a good guideline.

Ok our teacher gave us his recommended time:
    • Ceist 1: Spend 40 minutes on each comprehension
    • Ceist 2(Pros):Spend 30 minutes
    • Ceist3(Filiocht):Spend 30 minutes
    • Ceist 4(Litriocht Breise):40 minutes

I personally will probably spend less but I think it is a good guideline.
    Thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement