Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Concept Tattoo artist In ireland

Options
  • 02-06-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm planning a new tattoo but unlike my others which are all single piece ideas, this one is currently a concept in my head (about 5 or 6 different ideas to roll into a sleeve). Because of this I am in need of finding an excellent tatto artist who can move the ideas from head onto paper and then onto my body. As this is such a big piece I do not want to go to someone who is not know for this sort of stuff. If anyone has any suggestions of people and portfolios I could look at please do shout. Oh also to add its all black grey like all my other tattoos.

Looking forward to some feedback.
    C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Anything done by Remis is always top notch.

https://www.facebook.com/tattooremis

• Registered Users Posts: 14 QuinnyC

Cheers for that. Impressive work alright. Where does he work from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

He was working out of Skin City on South William Street in Dublin. As far as I know he's now working out of his own place, not sure where that is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stet

Hey mate, Did you find out where Remis is working from? or did you find anyone else for your sleeve concept?
    I'm looking for the same..someone who can take an idea and create something unique.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 QuinnyC

stet wrote: »
    Hey mate, Did you find out where Remis is working from? or did you find anyone else for your sleeve concept?
    I'm looking for the same..someone who can take an idea and create something unique.

Cheers

Heya,

I found him on facebook and sent him a message, he said he is working out his own studio in south county Dublin. He said to email him with concept and to talk about booking. Email is info@remistattoo.com
    That's the only one I've got so far and to be honest looking at his work he seems to be a good choice. Just wouldn't mind having a look at a few more.

Let me know if you come up with anything either?

Cheers, C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Hi,what is your sleeve idea? In terms of the best concept tattoo artist in Ireland I'd absolutely say Ross Nagle in Limerick. His portfolio blew me away and I had him tattoo my full sleeve and I'm absolutely delighted with the result. Their shop 'All-Star' also has a array of international guest artists who visit regularly, Oliver Peck,Chris Nunez,Chad Keoplinger,Nick Colealla,Kris Magnotti etc. Google these people, no other shop is bringing this level of guest artists into Ireland... Anyways,I'd highly recommed you head for Limerick. No affiliation with their business whatsoever just a very happy customer. Good luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Not sure where you are OP but I'd recommend Joe in JMDs in Waterford. He's very well known for his sleeve work and back pieces.

Advertisement