Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why NOT to place C4 on vehicles...

Options
  • 02-06-2012 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

One of the best moments in my gaming history.....

I was playing BATTLEFIELD 3 yesterday on Conquest/Caspian Boarder and I was at Base D (Gas Station) sniping. When I was defending a tank came around the corner trying to get someone. Whenever you place C4 the small square symbol will appear and that is what I spotted on the tank. The one thing that came to my mind was to try and shoot the C4, blowing up the tank in the process.

After taking about five shots I managed to hit the C4, blow up the tank, killing two enemy and getting about 700-800 points.

***That's why NOT to place C4 on a vehicle thinking you can kill someone... it might turn out to be the opposite...***

*** Well, if your against me any ways...:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

That tank was probably stolen from someone who bailed when the C4 was being placed, I've done it a few times and you know your going to get blown up but shooting someone with their own tank and going on a rampage is too good an opportunity to pass up :pac:

You really would have to be incredibly stupid to try a jihad tank!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

A jihad APC is another story, because it's so quick, but a tank is pure suicidal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

You really would have to be incredibly stupid to try a jihad tank!
    Decryptor wrote: »
    but a tank is pure suicidal!

Bollocks! Bollocks I say!

As a lover of all vehicles jihad, a tank is by far the best and most insulting vehicle you can jihad due to its size and lack of speed.

I've used it... successfully too. Just remember to have proximity scan and have all your C4 on the arse of the tank and drive straight at them.

Jihad RIHB is good fun too btw :D

Advertisement