Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoDaddy.com 92c domains

Options
  • 02-06-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just €0.92.

Alternatively for an extra 15c you can get an .INFO if you buy a .COM

Promo Code: INDY500

URL : http://www.godaddy.com/

099.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

i must be doing something wrong as i choose my domain it still ends up above 10e a year and promo code takes only 92c off it ? so it that the deal or did i need uncheck some settings as theres millions offer poping up and i might have missed one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bbarf

And how much for following years?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Boycotting godaddy because of their support for SOPA, and for being ****ty to customers in general. your domain is not something you want to skimp on, if losing it is going to cost you a lot of money/work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Spacedog wrote: »
    Boycotting godaddy because of their support for SOPA, and for being ****ty to customers in general. your domain is not something you want to skimp on, if losing it is going to cost you a lot of money/work

Would it be cheap to buy it on godaddy then transfer it else where cheaply too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Would it be cheap to buy it on godaddy then transfer it else where cheaply too?

exactly what I'm doing. keep in mind you can only do it after 60 days period

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Of all the times I think of ridiculous domain names I could use for a gag and now I can't think of any :(

Cheers, €1.07 for two domains is class
    Can the code only used once per account? (I'm greedy, I know :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Willbbz wrote: »
    Of all the times I think of ridiculous domain names I could use for a gag and now I can't think of any :(
    I'll sell you agdgdgwngo.com :p

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

Yeah only once per account!
    Also, transferring a domain to a different place costs just as much as registering it new no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

teddy b123 wrote: »
    Also, transferring a domain to a different place costs just as much as registering it new no?

No, a transfer to another domain registrar will usually include a year's registration as well, eg with NameCheap.
    A year is added to the domain during transfer for most domains.

• Advertisement

Ahh I see
    I thought they just set the expiration date to a year from when you transfered!
    Good to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

got this message

The promotional code you entered is invalid or ineligible for some of the items you are purchasing.

I'm just registering a .com and .net.. nothing strange.. so I wonder what is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭tech

this is just for the domain and not for hosting?

Thans

expired by the looks of it

Advertisement