Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

North West Kildare Vintage Club Show

Options
  • 02-06-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭

I saw one or two posters for a vintage car show in Staplestown, County Kildare for this bank holiday Monday, does anyone have any info regarding times for this? The posters have disappeared:( and I don't see anything online.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 2,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭macplaxton

Best I could find was on the Irish Vintage Scene FaceBook page:

534256_10150920745754287_1694024594_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

I got a text a few hours ago to say this show is canceled due to the rain. its held on a football pitch and the ground is now too soft to the run the show, driving tractors and cars over it would destroy the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Testacalda wrote: »
    I got a text a few hours ago to say this show is canceled due to the rain. its held on a football pitch and the ground is now too soft to the run the show, driving tractors and cars over it would destroy the pitch
    Thanks for the update, you saved me a journey....

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Testacalda wrote: »

Yea, I got that text too, I know cancling is annoying for everyone, but its better than a muckfest, and I'm sure we all know what a bad experience one of them can be!

Advertisement