Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

60% off Rocketdog.co.uk

Options
  • 02-06-2012 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Rocketdog are doing a promo for the British Jubilee celebrations on rocketdog.co.uk until midnight Tuesday 5th June.
    To help with the Jubilee celebrations, how would you like 60% off ALL our lovely shoes and bags over at www.rocketdog.co.uk? Simply use the discount code JUBILEE60 at checkout.

But it's only for this long weekend and it's whilst stocks last, so be quick!

I got the code to my email address and am ASSUMING it's a generic code and not customer specific.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭arch20000

Good find!
    Thanks

Not familiar with the brand but bags and shoes seemed ok and with 60% off.

Ordered a couple of things for the OH,
    discount code works treat

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I have 2 pairs of Rocketdog shoes and they're brilliant quality and very comfy - great find OP, thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

No bother guys- I love Rocketdog, particularly their boots when they have them- I usually try them on in Schuh and buy them off the website- always saves a few quid :D

Advertisement