Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obey Giant tattoo

Options
  • 01-06-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of the famous "Obey" Andre the giant stencil on my tricep but want to give it a kind of freshly done graffiti style (i.e. bits of it looking like stray sprays of ink and ink dripping). Any recommendations on where the best place for graffiti style tattos is. I've heard good thinks about Dublin Ink.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Wouldn't go near Dublin Ink, have a look around here and use the search function.

Haven't seen many graffiti tattoos that I liked but I like Shepard Fairey so I'm sure it'll look good. Any of the reputable tattoo shops in Dublin will steer you right, Snakebite, Spilled Ink, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Sorry, I can't help myself.

Shepard Fairey isn't graffiti. There, I said it. Neither is everyone's favorite artist to confuse as graffiti - Bansky.

Advertisement