Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free bets

Options
  • 01-06-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

heys guys...from ur own experiences..which bookie is the best for offering free bets and vouchers..i have been with PP and they were good but ladbrokes wud never offer any extra free bets apart from the registration one....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mrdmb wrote: »
    heys guys...from ur own experiences..which bookie is the best for offering free bets and vouchers..i have been with PP and they were good but ladbrokes wud never offer any extra free bets apart from the registration one....?

Bet exclusively with PP for about 2 years, can't recall ever getting a free bet.

Opened an account with Bet365, fairly regularly get €15 bonus credit. You get to keep the stake with bonus credit aswell, unlike free bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

i used to get alot of free bets with PP..maybe because i was losing most of the time..lol

mrdmb wrote: »
    i used to get alot of free bets with PP..maybe because i was losing most of the time..lol

Can't be that, I was betting and losing quite a bit with them, when I think back to it I can't believe how stupid I was. Not even backing the crazy long odds accumulators but just backing bet's without an ounce of research but that's for another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Can't be that, I was betting and losing quite a bit with them, when I think back to it I can't believe how stupid I was. Not even backing the crazy long odds accumulators but just backing bet's without an ounce of research but that's for another thread.

yeah i do understand what u mean..cuz it happened to me as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bett4o

BET-AT-HOME - GET YOUR €200 BONUS NOW FOR EURO 2012

bet365 - up to 200 euro

• Advertisement

bett4o wrote: »
    BET-AT-HOME - GET YOUR €200 BONUS NOW FOR EURO 2012

Have to deposit €400 to receive the €200 bonus, which also means you will have to stake €2'400 to be allowed to withdraw. Also the qualifying bets must be 1.70 (1.50 for 365) to be counted towards the €2'400. Very good chance you will never get to make a withdrawal from that account.

Edit: Also, looking at their prices they're fairly poor.

yes - but BET-AT-HOME is good bookmaker
    i get every time thi bonus for euro cup or world cup and they pay me ever time
    i dont have problem with this bookie

bett4o wrote: »
    yes - but BET-AT-HOME is good bookmaker
    i get every time thi bonus for euro cup or world cup and they pay me ever time
    i dont have problem with this bookie

So explain what you consider a good bookie?

Good sign up bonus? Yes it is ok, but Bet365's is 10 times better easily.
    Good prices? The prices are extremely poor.
    The only other things that I'd use to consider a good bookie is their customer service and the site itself but I've never used them so these I don't know.

good bonus

and pay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

speaking of free bets
    the offer with bet365 on the spain italy match is excellent
    for anyone who hasnt done this before and want to have
    a freeroll then place their 50 euro on a banker before the game
    (under 3.5 second half goals in my case) and whatever you
    want once the game kicks off
    well worth doing, got the other half to set up an account for
    these offers alone so its two free 50s for me

http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions%2cSoccer%2cEuro2012FreeBetOffer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Stan James in Phibsborough will match your 5 euro bet on first goalscorer, correct score, scorecast etc (match bet stake non-refundable).

I did a few with them recently. I had a fiver on Germany 1-0 Portugal at 11/2 and got 60 euro back, also I had a fiver on Ibrahimovic at 6/1 for the first goal last night and I will get 65 back for that. They are also the best price on a lot of those markets, they are best price on nearly all first goalscorers tonight in the Russia v Poland game, they are essentially 12/1 on Lewandowski for the first goal tonight.

Fiver is the maximum though and they will only let you do two bets at a time. Good value though for smaller punters like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 joshef

These days there are number of sites on net which are offering variety of free games to the players and some are offering extra bonuses for the new players. You can easily find these sites on net. Basically all these things are done to attract more number of wagers to the respective site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Bet 365 have a 25% bonus for the new season. Think its for members only but along with the 100% sign up bonus, there the best around for free bets imho

Advertisement