Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time going to a club

Options
  • 01-06-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

My friends and I were hoping to try going to a few clubs this summer and I wondering if there are any people would recommend, especially if its a first time?
    We are in dublin, and are all 18.

Thanks, lauren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭fusuf

Try The George on George's St.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭karl_m

fusuf wrote: »
    Try The George on George's St.

I'll take you to a gay bar, gay bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Depends what your looking for. If you are looking to dance to awful, loud music and laugh at silly things, get hit on by an ar*ehole and pay through the nose for drink then keep to camden street and harcourt street.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭karl_m

Propoganda and Hussle is on in the Academy on Saturdays. Safe enough spot, Decent music.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

laurenm94 wrote: »
    My friends and I were hoping to try going to a few clubs this summer and I wondering if there are any people would recommend, especially if its a first time?
    We are in dublin, and are all 18.

Thanks, lauren

If your interested in visiting nightclubs.. I know all the good ones in Dublin. Pm me your number and we can meet up and I'll show you and your friends a good time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

investment wrote: »
    If your interested in visiting nightclubs.. I know all the good ones in Dublin. Pm me your number and we can meet up and I'll show you and your friends a good time

dad get off boards now i warned you before to stop trying to pick up young ones!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭SdoowSirhc

Smooth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

But I thought you were in Dubai until winter ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

What music are ye into?

Advertisement