Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Q...12 litres Dulux Weathershield 39 euro

Options
  • 01-06-2012 2:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

B&Q are selling 12 litre tubs of Dulux Weathershield brilliant white masonary paint for 39 euro.

Lots of painters snapping it up this morning in Liffey valley.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Tried B&Q Naas for this offer but they hadn't got a clue what I talking about. Maybe it's a store only offer?

Anyway, picked up 15L brilliant white Sherwin Williams masonry paint. It was priced as €39.99 but when they scanned it, it came up as €31.98. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

kkelly77 wrote: »
    Tried B&Q Naas for this offer but they hadn't got a clue what I talking about. Maybe it's a store only offer?

Anyway, picked up 15L brilliant white Sherwin Williams masonry paint. It was priced as €39.99 but when they scanned it, it came up as €31.98. Happy days.

Must be store specific...it's not available in the Athlone branch either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Luke_Dolan

The 10l +2l buckets of PBW are €39 euro, if the stores have ran out of the extra fills, you'll gets normal size for the price instead. Liffey have loads in stock.
    All stores have at least the standard 10l buckets in stock

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Just back from buying some stuff in B&Q Airside,Swords.

They have loads of 12 litre tubs of Dulux Weathershield there and also plenty of it in Liffey Valley too.

The price is 39 euro for 12 litres,and not 40 euro as I previously posted.

So 39 euro all in for 12 litres of Dulux Weathershield "Brilliant White".

Very Good price indeed.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pic of paint and price,for anyone interested.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement