Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online discussion on female beauty in the media

Options
  • 01-06-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm currently doing a thesis for my MA and for my research I am conducting an online focus group. I need 10 to 15 participants, so your participation would be greatly appreciated. The discussion will take the form of other discussions on this website and the discussion will last for about four weeks depending on the response rate. The subject matter involves how female beauty is portrayed in the media and the effects this can have on those who view it.

If you would like to participate please read the attached information sheet giving you details on this research and click the link below.

This research is for females only of any age, and again I would like to say that your participation would be really appreciated.

Link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=322
    By clicking this link, it is assumed that you have read the information sheet and are giving your informed consent to participate in this research.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jmc1243

If anyone is interested please click on the link, or leave a reply. The discussion will only last a week, two at the most. I don't want to sound desperate but I'm running out of time and ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭jmc1243

Ok, i'm just going to wait one more day then i'm just going to give up on the idea, who needs a masters anyway eh!! Thanks for taking the time to read and consider it anyway :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement