Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19" Saorview approved LCD TV €139

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just got a Euronics flyer through the door and there's a tv I thought looked good value.

Walker HD Ready 19" LCD - Saorview Approved €139

The same one with a built in DVD player is €189, maybe not such a deal there.

Any experience of Walker?
    Want to buy my mum a tv for the kitchen to replace the pos that's there. Would I be wasting my money?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pique wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Just got a Euronics flyer through the door and there's a tv I thought looked good value.

Want to buy my mum a tv for the kitchen to replace the pos that's there. Would I be wasting my money?

70 euro for a brand spanking new 19 inch,DVD/LCD/Saorview TV.And a 3 year guarentee too.

Now thats a bargain.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭blondie29

paddy147 wrote: »
    Hi all,

70 euro for a brand spanking new 19 inch,DVD/LCD/Saorview TV.And a 3 year guarentee too.

Where is this tv being sold paddy????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi all,

Richersounds have a few 19" LG LED Saorview tvs for €169.99 delivered,much better quality than a Walker.
    See their post here in Bargain alerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

paddy I've never seen a Saorview TV. in aldi/lidl for under €130 never mind €70 or anywhere else for that matter. Are you getting :confused:

:)

danjo-xx wrote: »
    paddy I've never seen a Saorview TV. in aldi/lidl for under €130 never mind €70 or anywhere else for that matter. Are you getting :confused:

:)

Did you look at my pictures yet??

The TV is a full MPEG4 Digital TV.It picks up Saorview.

You will clearly see "Saorview" TV and Radio channels being found and tuned in/saved and you will also see RTE2 "HD" too.

In other words......Saorview......and all from that little indoor digital ariel too..:D

80 euro all in (TV 70 euro and ariel 10 euro).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Did you look at my pictures yet??

The TV is a full MPEG4 Digital TV.It picks up Saorview.

You will clearly see "Saorview" TV and Radio channels being found and tuned in/saved and you will also see RTE2 "HD" too.

In other words......Saorview......and all from that little indoor digital ariel too..:D

80 euro all in (TV 70 euro and ariel 10 euro).

Yeah saw your pic's but WHERE can I get this tv for €70

Please tell!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

He got it in the Lidl surplus shop BargainBase, I think its in Santry somewhere. Here ye go: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056614146

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I had a Walker tv for a few years and can honestly say I never had a problem with it.
    Does what it says on the tin.

BargainBase.

They get in the TVs from time to time.:)

See my thread and review of this TV.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78098292

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Oracle wrote: »
    He got it in the Lidl surplus shop BargainBase, I think its in Santry somewhere. Here ye go: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056614146

So absolutely useless to the majority of the country then..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Especially since they sold out over a week ago.

Pique..........Move to Dublin and stop complaining.:pac::D

Especially since they sold out over a week ago.

You have to keep an eye out,as they get stuff back in from time to time,see post 11 again.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭dodzy

You mean.....there are other places....? apart from Dublin... ?:eek:

Advertisement