Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to listen to podcasts

Options
  • 31-05-2012 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Just wondering there, when do people listen to podcasts? I like to listen to them before i go to sleep, great way to help somebody to dose off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I can listen in work, and I set up playlists on long journeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I work for 8 hours a day at a computer.. so definitely during the working day.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

When travelling and doing mundane tasks like making dinner/washing up etc. actually makes me look forward to it :) going to bed as well sometimes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

The bus, Walking, Cooking, Working/Procrastinating on the laptop.

Some lol moments can be awkward in public places. Awkward for them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Do about two hours of driving to/from work, so mostly then. Plus get about 45 minutes listening at lunch, then I'd I can squeeze some in during the day at work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

can be good to listen to interesting podcasts early in the day, get the brain active and stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Love listening to them last thing at night in bed. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

On a commute, making dinner, in the car.

I don't listen before bed, because any podcasts I do download, I want to give my full attention to, not fall asleep listenign to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

During work mostly. Would usually listen whilst playing FIFA for an hour or two. Used to listen to them whilst running but I felt they were too distracting and I couldn't give it my full attention.

Advertisement