Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newfaze portlaoise

Options
  • 31-05-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I went into portlaoise yesterday to investigate somewhere for a tattoo. After looking in a few spots ( there are only a few) I went into newfaze. I was a bit surprised at how good the place looked. Very clean and easy to talk to. I previously got my nipples pierced in snakebite. I was concerned that one of them was done too shallow i was afraid it woul pull out easyI went back and was told all was fine. I asked the piercer in newfaze to have a look and he confirmed to me it was done wrong. He pierced my nipple again. I am much happier with the position now. He used a numbing spray also but I honestly don't think that made any difference to the pain level.

Advertisement