Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle V

Options
  • 31-05-2012 8:16pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Some absolutely amazing games this time round, probably the best yet:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    LIMBO
    Psychonauts
    Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
    Bastion (if you pay more than the average)

+ All the soundtracks for the games as well. Definitely worth picking up, even just for Amnesia.

http://www.humblebundle.com/?hib5

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Thanks, didn't beat the average as I don't really like Bastion.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bought 2 :)

bought 2 :)

Yeah, me too, absolutely amazing deal.

Only bad thing is that you don't get operate keys for each game.

I had psychonauts already and would have liked the option to gift or trade the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭seantorious

Just got it, they even activate on steam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Bump. Just over a day left.

Beat the average, currently at ~$8.50/€6.80, for the four games on the right hand size. Limbo and braid are both excellent puzzle platform type.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Monotype wrote: »
    Bump. Just over a day left.

Beat the average, currently at ~$8.50/€6.80, for the four games on the right hand size. Limbo and braid are both excellent puzzle platform type.
    Also amnesia is sweet! Play it at night on your own!

Also amnesia is sweet! Play it at night on your own!

Better than the other activity you play at night on your own?

I'm not sure, night chess is extremely competitive.

Advertisement