Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan Institute, Music Production

Options
  • 31-05-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

heyy everyone. I got accepted into Cavan Institute for Music Production, just wondering if everyone done it and what they thought of it? Also, is the student nights any good up there?.. Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

from what i gather its a very good course, id know a few of the lads behind the course, they all have deep rooted experience in music.. as regards student nightlife, the "official" student night appears to be tuesdays, and all i can say is.... high heels, short skirts, buckfast, not able to walk in said heels multiplied by 100 lol.... apart from that tho its a good enough town most nights of the week , freindly etc, ye could build a weekly calender of nights to go out etc... cheap drinks in arthurs/dunnes.imperial etc etc.. trad sessions different nights, karaoke other nights....... the usual midlandsy collegy type thing. but also take into account the dreaded recession that we are all in... lol,,,, just paln a night out when everybody else is going out...... and good luck with the course! hope ye enjoy it.

Advertisement