Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Screening of Snow White and the Huntsman Movies@Dundrum 7:30p.m. TONIGHT

Options
  • 31-05-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/774568

Tickets still there at the time of posting this.
    Snow White and the Huntsman

In the epic action-adventure Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart (Twilight) plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the young woman threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, Thor) who was dispatched to kill her. Sam Claflin (Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides) joins the cast as a prince long enchanted by Snow White's beauty and power. The breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale is from Joe Roth, the producer of Alice in Wonderland, producer Sam Mercer (The Sixth Sense) and acclaimed commerical director and state-of-the-art visualist Ruper Sanders.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Argh none in cork but still available in Dublin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thanks. Picked up 2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Got two there myself also. Cheers OP.

Probably been asked before but have you used showfilmfirst.com before? All ok with the tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

got 2. thanks OP

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Got the email too. Picked up two myself, so came on the post it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

d31b0y wrote: »
    Got two there myself also. Cheers OP.

Probably been asked before but have you used showfilmfirst.com before? All ok with the tickets?

Yeah i went to see The Raid a few weeks back using the free tickets from this website...i think a lot of other boards members were there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

All gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭bardcom

I think I might have gotten the last two. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

If anyone has any spare PM me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Brutal movie wished my tickets where free :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

All gone

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Would love some tickets if anybody isn't using theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Just got back. It was pretty much full. A few seats at the front were still empty.

Not my regular kind of cinema movie. Kinda glad I didn't have to pay for it, but it was alright.

Advertisement