Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Cosmetic Dentistry

Options
  • 31-05-2012 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

My mum is looking to get a crown on one of her front teeth and asked me to check around online for any recommendations in Cork City. Anyone have any suggestions? Preferably someone with a good background in the area as she doesn't think her regular dentist would have much experience in this.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Davie89 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

My mum is looking to get a crown on one of her front teeth and asked me to check around online for any recommendations in Cork City. Anyone have any suggestions? Preferably someone with a good background in the area as she doesn't think her regular dentist would have much experience in this.
    Doea she know what work she needs?

Advertisement