Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused sexually and financially - please help!!

Options
  • 31-05-2012 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

Ok so here goes nothing.

Last year my husband and I looked into getting a new house.I kept refusing because I was skint.But you know how it is.He gave me the puppy dog eyes and my heart melted.He also gave me a little something extra if you get what I mean .

I entered "loan for gay man" into Google and was suprised to see so many results.Of course I was delighted,but also wary.I found this one site,it seemed legit.It had an official looking layout which also helps.So I decided to take the plunge.

I got in contact by the email address on the website.I duly sent and email and waited.About two days later I got a reply.
    It said the following:

Dear ****
    We are more than happy to give you a loan.Meet me at the bottom of Patricks Hill tomorrow at 10:15 with $3000.

I admit I did wonder why I had to bring money.I just thought it was a premium or something.I also wondered why he wanted dollars.

When I met him there,straight away he grabbed the bag out of my hands.
    He said he needed more money by next week.

What am I going to do?

Serious advice only.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved from LC.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I think taking out a loan to buy a gay man may have been your first mistake, lynchy. And $3,000, even for a bottom as famous as Patrick's, is well overpriced. But I suppose he did at least grab your bag while he was at it!

I think you would be better in future to let your husband take the plunge with his little bit extra. If that is still not enough for you, substitute plungers can be purchased in any good hard-ware store! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think taking out a loan to buy a gay man may have been your first mistake, lynchy. And $3,000, even for a bottom as famous as Patrick's, is well overpriced. But I suppose he did at least grab your bag while he was at it!

I think you would be better in future to let your husband take the plunge with his little bit extra. If that is still not enough for you, substitute plungers can be purchased in any good hard-ware store! ;)

I disagree. Latest numbers show that a gay man will appreciate over time, greater than the interest rate. There was a drop in the market after the cancellation of Will and Grace, but the gay man market is set to boom in coming fiscal periods. It's a wise investment, especially with the weak dollar.

Just be smart when buying. You need a flamer, not a blender to get the highest return on your investment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Why would I want a loan when I could easy make €200 a night selling my ass outside the George in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

That's quite the projection you have there "Pedant". Sounds like you could work up an impressive holding gain with some strong assets behaind you.

This really should be in the lovemaking & economics section.

do we have such a thing? we really ought to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I found fluff in my belly button. Which was surprising to say the least.

I can haz taste?

I can haz taste?

Only if you bring me one of yours. Otherwise that would hardly be fair.

My bellybutton fluff collection is gone.

I gave it to a girl because I loved her. She thought it was candy floss and ate it.

Well then none for you. I am going to give it to the next person that enters the thread. Whether they want it or not.

• Advertisement

OhHai-1.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Metro 2033 would have been even more terrifying is the Dark Ones had looked like that.

You'd never finish the game though cause you'd have to stop to masturbate so often.

Advertisement