Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99p .eu domain names [ENDS TODAY!]

Options
  • 30-05-2012 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

123reg.co.uk are offering 99p .eu domains today only so get in quick!

Enter the voucher code EU99 at checkout. Just nabbed myself a couple of .eu domains there and the code still works.

Here's the tweet to confirm the offer:

http://twitter.com/123reg/status/207909327942590464

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Cheers for this, just happened to be in the market for a .eu domain today and this fits the bill perfectly :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Grand job, nabbed one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

If you register one of these, does it publish your name and address on the WhoIs info? I don't think you can get the privacy thing for .eu domains :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My old domain expires tomorrow and it would have cost £6.99 for me to add another year on. Great timing! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Many thanks,last minute !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

PenguinMan wrote: »
    If you register one of these, does it publish your name and address on the WhoIs info? I don't think you can get the privacy thing for .eu domains :(.

I don't know, tried whoising my current .eu domain and it just tells me that the owners details are undisclosed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Name, not address. They can't publish any more than your name because if EU data protection laws.

Make sure you check the renewal rate before registering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

.eu sounds like ee-yuugh!

.eur. (your) would have sounded better imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Thanks OP, was thinking about picking one up for a while and with that price and free forwarding, you can't go wrong (for a year anyway :) )

Advertisement