Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of the future - help!

Options
  • 30-05-2012 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm doing a project for college about what a bank of the future should like.
    So, what sorts of services they should be offering / doing, how they should work, what it could look like. What do people think?

(And I know we're all pissed with the big bankers, but this is more about branches, online, personal banking etc).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

rtown wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm doing a project for college about what a bank of the future should like.
    So, what sorts of services they should be offering / doing, how they should work, what it could look like. What do people think?

(And I know we're all pissed with the big bankers, but this is more about branches, online, personal banking etc).

Thanks in advance!

We are all also pissed off with lazy students who expect people on boards to do their homework for them! :-) At least show some effort, put proper questions up or a questionaire, instead of expecting random members of public writing your essay for you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

MuffinsDa wrote: »
    We are all also pissed off with lazy students who expect people on boards to do their homework for them! :-) At least show some effort, put proper questions up or a questionaire, instead of expecting random members of public writing your essay for you!!!

+1

OP there are academics writing journal papers on these things all the time. Go looking for them and you will get more off an idea and then form your own theory as how they should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rtown

Fair enough MuffinsDa!
    Don't worry, I've done plenty of reading, but just wanted to get a customer perspective rather than just an academic point of view. The quotes will make it stand out!

Here are a few more questions for you so! Go on, give it a go!

1. What frustrates you about your current bank (branch & online)?
    2. What could be done to improve it?
    3. Where is personal banking 'going' in the future - what will it look like in 10 years?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Boards is not here to help you with your college assignments.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement