Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Observations after use of more than 5 months eGo-T joyetech

• 30-05-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

The adventure started with a small cigarette for 10 euro
    After 2-3 weeks, broke down :(
    I was looking for something else quickly to not return to the "analog cigarettes."
    I was looking for something really good, the choice I fell on was eGo-T 1000mAh from Joyetech.
    First impressions - magnificent

after several months of use showed the ego-c and I tempted

I must admit that the cloud is different from the ego-c, though more dense
    ego-c I bought with the 650mAh batteries
    but still had a smooth 1000mAh from ego-T
    using a 1000mAh cloud is also different, difficult to describe but different

My question is:
    Is it possible to wash the heater from the ego-C?
    I know how to wash the heater from the ego-T

Someone already tried?

Another issue is which e-liquid is better?
    It seems to me that the e-liquid from BOGE is the best.
    I'm interested which fluids you using?

But that's another topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

In the case of the eGo-C you can remove the atty head and replace with a new one. They come in packs of 5.

Otherwise, you could take the atty head out of the cone and pry off the wick plate/spike using a small screwdriver or something similar. The wick can be washed in water or alcohol. The coil can be cleaned using alcohol too and I suppose you could use a toothbrush or something to get some of the crud off. Just pop back on the wick plate/spike and let it dry for a while and pop it back into the cone. Done.

Best option is to just replace the head though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michael CG

Already replaced the tip but I do not know what to do with an old, grief throw in the trash.
    Are you saying that I can pick the spire of on the fluted?
    This is similar to that of the geo-t but much smaller?
    49f52404b848fab81c8a9d88e7736149.image.280x280.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

If you have an old eGo-C atomiser head, the atomiser head itself can be disassembled and cleaned.

Best solution is to just change the atomiser head for a new one.

Advertisement