Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 x Stella Vier 440ml for €5 in Tesco

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭

Just picked these up in Tesco Clarehall, plenty of it left. €5 for ten 440ml cans of Stella Vier.

Not in the same range as the genuinely good beers but better imho than the likes of Bud, Heineken etc. and for 50c a can how far wrong can you go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭phester28

good deal but check the best before end. mine were up at the end of march. although that wont stop me drinking them the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

€3 in Tesco Maynooth last night, best before end of May 2012, plenty left around 9pm.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Are you sure Stella and Becks Vier are not on offer seperately?

in Tesco Dun Laoghaire they had 24*33cl Stella bottles for €15, i saw a few boxes left there the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Becks and Stella, 10x440ml for €3 in Tesco WIlton last night. BEst before May '12

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

They have six packs of grolsch bottles in tesco Midleton for 3 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

shineon23 wrote: »
    €3 in Tesco Maynooth last night, best before end of May 2012, plenty left around 9pm.

30 cans for €9 on the way home ... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Becks Vier is a great beer. Much better than the likes of Carslberg etc. Picked up a few from Clarehall. Was plenty left ( i was there at about 5pm0

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Drinking some now. Yep before date on the Stella Artois 4% is May 2012...

Advertisement