Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P60s claiming tax back in UK

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hey people

Hope your all well,,bit of a boring topic but ...:rolleyes:

I was just wandering iv had a few jobs after being here nearly a year.

Since the tax years passed i was thinkina claiming tax back ,,though ia have not reicieved my p60s. Does any one know whos been in the uk for a while, how it works

I sent p45s away to adress supplied by my tax office but havnt heard anything. i used to do this in ireland onece or twice .????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Mc Kenzie wrote: »
    I sent p45s away to adress supplied by my tax office but havnt heard anything.

Have you followed up with a phone call to your tax office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

Im gonna go down there friday . hopefully theu will help me

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Mc Kenzie wrote: »
    Im gonna go down there friday . hopefully theu will help me

They should be able to get you on the right track. If you don't have P60s, take payslips and the like with you - the more paperwork you've got, the easier it is to establish what you should've been paying and what you're owed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I received a cheque back from them last week because I hadn't earned up to my tax free credit limit. I didn't have to go looking for it but they did send it to my old address even though my current employer has my current address.

It was my employer that sent out the P60

Advertisement