Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vintage Shows Kerry June 2012

Options
  • 29-05-2012 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have details of vintage shows in Kerry during June? Finding it difficult to track down a list of shows for the area. Was at the Youghal car show last weekend which was excellent but am looking for shows closer to home as 20mpg and the price of fuel makes me want to stay closer to home :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

The Michael Costello memorial run is on June 10th starting at the Meadowlands hotel Tralee and taking in a scenic route incorporating Kerry head. Finish is at the Thatch bar Lisselton. First car off at 11am. If you want more info PM.
    There is usually a good turnout of cars for this every year.

There will also be a Friday evening road run on June 22nd in the Killorglin area. I don't have exact details yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Thanks for info. Static shows are what I am really after but the runs sound very interesting as well.

Thanks for info. Static shows are what I am really after but the runs sound very interesting as well.

There is usualy a static show in Inch around the end of June, it clashes with the Charleville show usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Excellent will check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

I know its not in Kerry but the Innshannon Steam Rally is on this weekend - always well worth the miles (if its dry) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

Kilflynn show is on 17th ,
    Not in Kerry but might be of interest is Charleville on the 24th and Lixnaw on the 8th July.

Feile na mBlath is in Tralee town park this weekend and there should be a few classics on display in the afternoon, as long as it isn't lashing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

Feile na mBlath is in Tralee town park this weekend and there should be a few classics on display in the afternoon, as long as it isn't lashing down.

Carchaeologist do you know if the plan is for the cars to be in the town park or around the Ashe Memorial ? Can't imagine the town park being in great shape after all this rain ?

555guy wrote: »
    Carchaeologist do you know if the plan is for the cars to be in the town park or around the Ashe Memorial ? Can't imagine the town park being in great shape after all this rain ?

As far as I know from previous years they will be just behind the ash. Just off the hardcore in the park so not too bad. Hopefully there will be a few K.V.V.C.C.C. club cars there, and the weather will hold out.

Advertisement