Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsa

Options
  • 29-05-2012 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Just had a lovely lady on from the portarlington office, this day 2wks ago i sent the forms in and she rang me 2day to confirm when my 2nd child is due, and told me my jsb was ending 28th june (i wasnt to sure what date), and told me to bring my bank details with me for sign on, on june 7th and i could get paid my JSA into my bank there after, i thought she was very efficient and helpful as i wasnt expecting anything, i actually thought id have to get bank statements and the likes, id sent in 1 of my hubby's payslips and his money isnt bad so thought i would get nothing...so happy now...;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jeffsean

RECENTLY TOOK 30,000FROM MY CWPS PENSION TO GIVE TO MY DAUGHTER AS A HOUSE DEPOSIT. UNFORTUNATELY THE SALE OF THE HOUSE FELL THROUGH AND NOW THE MONEY IS IN MY ACCOUNT WITH MY SAVINGS .AS I HAVE APPLIED FOR JSA HOW WILL THIS BE ASSESED CAN I PUT THE MONEY BACK IN TO MY CWPS PENSION

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If you only have 30k in your acc it would give you means of €10 weekly.as for putting it back into a pension ask here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=544

Advertisement