Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Singer Wanted to Complete Wedding Band Line Up

Options
  • 29-05-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

We're looking for an experienced male singer to complete an already established 5 piece wedding band based in Dublin. Would be singing 1/2 of a set list and doing some solo work as well as some duets with our female singer. Acoustic Guitar would be a bonus but not essential. Enthusiastic and vocal talent a must naturally and would suit a professional musician with some other interests as well. Pay is very good for the right musician and an ability to slot in straight way would be a help. Standard wedding set with male singer covering the male led songs. Mixture of rock, pop and some contemporary stuff.

PM your interest and experience if you are interested.

MM :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lennon3

I'm 35 yr old female singer with 13 yrs experience would u be looking for backing vocalist plenty of experience sang with 2 cover bands also hosted some karaoke pls let me know thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Music Madness

Hi Lennon3,

Just a male singer im after this time around. I have a female singer already in place but thanks for the post.

Thanks also to all the enquirers so far. I think ive gotten back to everyone at this stage and will be meeting people over the next few days. We will be keeping it open for a week or two more for anyone else that it might be of interest to.

Cheers

MM:)

Thanks for all the interest so far and good to chat with everyone that has responded. We're keeping this open for one more week for any interested parties. PM some clips or audio if your sending a mail.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GMcGuire

Hi there. Interested in throwing my hat into the ring if the position is still open. I tried sending you a PM but I don't think it sent properly. Please let me know if you received my message.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭MacMurphy

Thanks for all the interest so far and good to chat with everyone that has responded. We're keeping this open for one more week for any interested parties. PM some clips or audio if your sending a mail.

Cheers

Hi. Only spotted your ad now. So i appreciate position could well be gone.

If not I would welcome being considered. I cant get a PM to work. So all i will say is I am 43 with loads of experience. I already gig myself with 2 tribute acts. But I want to get into a busy wedding band.

You can hear samples and see videos on my website at www.macmurphy.org. Thanks

• Advertisement

Thans for all the interest. Closing in on a decision at the moment but anyone still intersted get in touch with some youtube or audio links and we can have a listen.

Regards

MM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dublinrugbyguy

Hey guys

Singer here based in Dublin city centre. Sang with bands over the years. Musical range from les Miserables "bring him home" to Bon Jovi. Sent u a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭solidsinger

hi john 36 dublin good singer and entertainer have pa and can get gigs cheer j <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Randuz

Hi,
    I'm a 32 year old Singer from Indonesia, living In Dublin. I'm looking to join a band. Previously, I was singing In Bali at many Big venues like Hard Rock Cafe and Planet Hollywood as well as hotels and events like weddings and corporate functions. I have sung with bands playing rock, jazz,funky and top 40 hits.
    Here's is a link to a you tube video featuring me with My band. Apologies if the Sound quality is not great. My Mobile Number is <snip>. Look forward to hearing from you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPfjUJ-4-u8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Cheers, Randi

hi yeh id be interrested in u guys tryin me out if u send me i setlist ill tell you how many of the songs id no cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Pawsome54

Was just browsing through this forum and watched the video of Bohemian Rhapsody, Randuz/Randi, you are a great singer! Really good cover of the song on the whole band's part. Keep up the good work Randi, you will have no problem finding a good band, you are very talented. Great tenor voice

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leeroy09

We're looking for an experienced male singer to complete an already established 5 piece wedding band based in Dublin. Would be singing 1/2 of a set list and doing some solo work as well as some duets with our female singer. Acoustic Guitar would be a bonus but not essential. Enthusiastic and vocal talent a must naturally and would suit a professional musician with some other interests as well. Pay is very good for the right musician and an ability to slot in straight way would be a help. Standard wedding set with male singer covering the male led songs. Mixture of rock, pop and some contemporary stuff.

PM your interest and experience if you are interested.

MM :)

Hi there, just wondering if u have filled this position ? 30yo male singer with 14yrs experience .. 10yrs in a wedding/pub band Pm me your email and I can send u demos .. Cheers lads

hi i dont have a video or a recording i was in a classic rock band for a few years and left as the set was never changed we done the likes of queen bonjovi brian adams guns n roses. when i left i start doin karaoke with songs from takethat elvis beatles black eyed peas some ratpack and lots more iv my own pa. iv a good range and am well able to entertain the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Eugeneq7

professional lead vocalist , with full pa , lighting rig , own van Dublin area check me out here showtimeweddingsireland dot com , can audition whenever ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Eugeneq7

Are you still auditioning ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

4 years later? Are you kidding? Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement