Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldonnel Air Corps!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2012 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Im a serving soldier and im looking at transfering to Baldonnel could anyone give me any information on the place and what company to transfer in to cheers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭murf313

depends what role you want to be employed in.... Stick in a transfer request to your c\o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    Im a serving soldier and im looking at transfering to Baldonnel could anyone give me any information on the place and what company to transfer in to cheers!!!

Check out the air corps on the intranet for info. Have you access to the pms? What bde are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

im in west brigade at min half 13 years done and want to have a change of scene. Cheers for that i will have a look on the intranet in next few days and might make a few phone calls then.Really cant see myself working in the west anymore :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

3 words...Orderly Room Sergeant.

Its like the internet but it smokes cigerettes & gambles on horses a lot. He/she should be your first port of call, not internet forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

I heard this about the place, but don't tell anyone I told you...

It has blue railings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

It has blue railings.

funny guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

It has blue railings.

Truly unnerving the first time you see them. Still sends a shiver down my spine when I think about that day. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

It has blue railings.

I heard that they make you try scale them on your first day. And if you succeed you're transferred straight to helis!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 warwick

BEASTERLY wrote: »
    I heard that they make you try scale them on your first day. And if you succeed you're transferred straight to helis!
    Yeah and if you fail your still sent to Helis
    Dopes on ropes
    best go to No 5 WING

FANTAPANTS wrote: »

Hmmm FANTAPANTS,

I recall another thread you started about Portlaoise Prison, you stated the following to me after I asked were you ex PDF...

"yes exer but i know lads doing it now and its a waste of money time and people
    "
    Post #14

Did you serve at all in any capacity in the PDF/RDF or what the hell are ya up to? You stated you were an exer on that thread, now in this one you are serving in the West and looking for a Corps transfer.

Im calling Shenanigans on you in general, I have doubts on most of your posts, in and out of the Military forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

ben... be careful... he could be a "hairy scary" :D

Morphéus wrote: »
    ben... be careful... he could be a "hairy scary" :D

LOL, we many need to employ the "buddy buddy" system if it kicks off Morpeus. :pac:

Advertisement