Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anxiety and Moving Out of Home

Options
  • 29-05-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,
    I am 29 year old girl that still lives at home. I suffer from GAD and panic and have recently through a rough patch. I have never left home and its where I feel safe. However, my younger sisters husband is going to abroad to work for a year and she has asked me to move in with her. Now I am in two minds and I am finding it very hard to work out want I want. Part of me thinks that I should give it a go and see what happens. Whereas the other part of me is staying I've been through a bad time and should stay at home and not be putting more pressure on myself.
    I don't know what my intuition is telling me and what is my anxiety saying. I know I could give it a try and if it didn't work I could move home. However, if I did this my sister would be on her own if it didn't work.:confused:
    Has anybody out there been in a similar position?

Advertisement