Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DCG Sample papers are terrible?

• 29-05-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello,
    I am currently studying for my upcoming leaving cert and one of the subjects I am doing is DCG. My concern however is the exam papers (Folens BTW), I know the course only began in 2009, and I have the 2010 exam papers (I bought them in 5th year but I have 2011 papers printed off), and have completed these papers and only have the Sample ones to do. I was wondering is it just me or are they very badly prepared? I find there's missing measurements almost every second question, and can't complete the question because of this, are they really this bad or is it me being unable to figure it out? It would seem very unfair if it were like this in the real exam, but some of it is ridiculous. I am not bad at DCG and i think I do very well and would like an A, if not a B, but i was wondering what you guys think?
    Ryan.

Advertisement