Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Ego Mega DCC; wow, what a difference.

• 28-05-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,522 ✭✭✭✭

Over the past few months I've been using 510s, Egos and cartomisers, to good effect - not had a fag since 1st March :)
    I was fed up with cartomisers getting clogged up (although I did find that flushing them out with near-boiling water cleaned them out a fair bit) so I ordered a Smok Ego Mega DCC from e-smokeireland - wow, what a difference that made.
    So now, from from what felt like trying to suck mud through a straw, I have great mouthfuls of vapour, easily.
    I think I'll get another couple of these and look at a tank setup too.
    <disclaimer> No connection, other than as a satisfied customer.
    smokegomegadualcoil5ml.jpg
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I didnt like them really
    yeah they performed well, they gave good vapour and decent flavour but I ****ing hated the tip

no matter the vape I was getting that tip just ruined everything for me which is a shame as they would have been perfect for me back when I was still using the ego if not for that

• Registered Users Posts: 38,522 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

The tip's been fine so far - I think I prefer it to the smaller one. One thing I found with a smaller stainless tip, I was getting lip sores; not much, just enough to be annoying. changing to a black plastic one helped and I'll be interested to see what this rubber one's like.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement