Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration with teaching council

Options
  • 28-05-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone out there putting up with a bad service from the teaching council?
    I'm teaching 18 years , trained in ireland and find myself having to get my fingerprints taken for the convenience of the teaching council. They { staff } are asking for alot of attested docs without checking does Ireland have an avenue to deal with their demands! and NO it does not ! I 'm out a fortune ringing foreign countries ! outrageous! What is their exact purpose? I feel like I'm been treated like a criminal!:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

dubhinion wrote: »
    Anyone out there putting up with a bad service from the teaching council?
    I'm teaching 18 years , trained in ireland and find myself having to get my fingerprints taken for the convenience of the teaching council. They { staff } are asking for alot of attested docs without checking does Ireland have an avenue to deal with their demands! and NO it does not ! I 'm out a fortune ringing foreign countries ! outrageous! What is their exact purpose? I feel like I'm been treated like a criminal!:mad:

Any chance you could explain the bolded bits further please as they are all new to me.

Advertisement