Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13.50E For lane swimming in NAC??!!!!

Options
  • 28-05-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I went to the NAC (National aquatic centre) for lane swimming in the 50mt pool Tuesday two weeks ago at around 6pm. It was 7.50E. That was a little steep, but sure its a cool pool and the price of 2 pints so i was happy to pay.
    Last Tuesday went up again and the woman tried to charge me 13.50. I asked why it was double to price, she said because the slides were now open in the evening for summer and i suppose she thought i might want to sneek in there. I assured her that was not the case and said i only wanted to use the 50mt for some lane swimming. All or nothing she said. I walked away, pretty disgusted to tell the truth.
    Anyone else think this is bullsh*t?

Why cant we just go in and use the 50mt pool..its ridiculous!!!

and we wonder why the fecking country is broke!!!

Advertisement