Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socom Gear M9A1

Options
  • 28-05-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if anyone had any problems with the gun/tips...i was just wondering as im considering buying one and itl be my first proper gbb pistol...thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

moved to questions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Socom Gear rebrand (and slightly modify) WE GBB's, and the M9 is no exception.

The M9 is the oldest GBB system for pistols still readily available today, and to be honest, it's starting to show. They're great for what they are - accurate up to 20m, and straight shooters at that, but anything more and they really struggle.

But...I'm an M9 fanboy...and that's all you need from a sidearm anyway, for most people at least. So if you're happy with that, then the SG M9A1 will do grand. Personally speaking I prefer the KJW Co2 version, as the recoil is far more impressive, but both perform very similar.

What are you looking for out of your pistol?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

I have the socom gear M9, Its compatable with KJworks parts which is great, and can take KJ works CO2 mags with no problem.

I'v had mine for a few years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Ah just for general plinking maybe a few cqb games...also a humongous fan of m9s...had quite a few m9 springers but they never seem to last more than a few weeks...want something ill have for a while...i was just wondering as ive heard about problems with the mag and the silencer adaptor...just dont wanna spend 150 quid on somethin im gonna have to shell out to fix every few weeks

Advertisement