Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hours for Media Studies Student Maynooth?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, I'm thinking of doing Media Studies in Maynooth next year but can't get much info from their website or qualifax etc.

I was just wondering if any student of Media studies in Maynooth could tell me about their hours as a first year?

Also if they are glad they did the course/ enjoyed it?

What is the work load like? Do you have to write essays etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 callistofalk

thanks for all the help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jade9999

Bump this- can someone please help? I'm applying for 2017 entry and really need to know the hours since I'll be commuting a long way to get there each day. I'll be combining it with two Arts subjects- English and something else (undecided, possibly German)

It seems to have 14 hours a week + 2 or more for your extra subjects. This seems like a lot to me. Is it actually this much or is it less when combining with other subjects??

Advertisement