Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time MBA Dublin

Options
  • 28-05-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,

I am considering undertaking a part time MBA in Dublin, my absolute maximum budget is 16,000 Euro over two years -

My preference at this stage is the NCIRL part time MBA
    http://www.ncirl.ie/Programmes_Courses/Part-time-Courses/Masters-in-Business-Administration-part-time-MBANCI1

I like the contemporary course content and campus. This course is not being undertaken for a career change but to help develop management and business skills for our family business which employs 10 staff. Therefore EMBA accreditation etc is not vital to me

I am aware that NCIRL is not as prestigious as Trinity or UCD but I am looking for a good quality MBA at an affordable price. I know there are Rubbish MBA’s out there accredited from some dubious foreign Colleges and I have steered well clear of these.

I would have thought NCIRL would be a respected College but not ultra esteemed, I would appreciate thoughts on NCIRL as a College and anyone’s opinions on undertaking this MBA.

The other part time options I looked at were DIT part time MBA and Dublin Business Schools executive MBA recognised by Liverpool John Moore's University. Once again both not as prestigous as Trinity and UCD but I still would have thought of them as reasonably good qualifications with good course content.

Thanks a million,
    Lambretta.

Advertisement