Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finishing Co-op early?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Anyone ever finished co-op earlier than the 8months? Wouldn mind gettin off co-op and fcuking off out the country for the summer as my co-op is ****e anyway!
    Is there a minimum time you have to do? Anyone done it before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

6 months is the minimum AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

croker1 wrote: »
    Anyone ever finished co-op earlier than the 8months? Wouldn mind gettin off co-op and fcuking off out the country for the summer as my co-op is ****e anyway!
    Is there a minimum time you have to do? Anyone done it before?

Its good for some to have coop
    I assume you signed a contract? When does it say you finished?
    There is no minimum amount for coop. If you a mouth they will have to do a report as it looks better for them

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭croker1

I've 5 months nearly down already so I've still got valid experience done. The contract says august 31st but is there any way to leave before then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

croker1 wrote: »
    I've 5 months nearly down already so I've still got valid experience done. The contract says august 31st but is there any way to leave before then?

You'll be breaking your contract so they might have some clauses in it about breaking the contract. You will also have to get a letter from them for your coop report which they might hold out on. Also they might inform the coop office about you quitting which could lead to you failing coop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 Snowflake13

I feel your pain croker1!! Unfortunately you're going to have to stick it out I think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,429 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Welcome to the real world OP. Where you have to work your time.

Advertisement