Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA III (for android) for 97c!

Options
  • 28-05-2012 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

GTA III 10 year anniversary offer offer on Google Play.

Can't beat such a classic for under a buck!

Needs a beefy processor to run, and some concerns about controls, but worth a go at this price I say! ;)

Need to be fast though - offer is on "through Monday 28th".
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

A game to test the power of the one x. Also be warned it's a ~450MB download.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rmongey

Make sure your on wifi to download, but I'd have to say one of the best games on Android... I bought for full price a few months ago and had some long hall flights, well worth it... And for that price you can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

With the indie developers sale from last week.. and now this... a few cents at a time, I'm spending more money on games than I want to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Saadyst wrote: »
    With the indie developers sale from last week.. and now this... a few cents at a time, I'm spending more money on games than I want to! :D

I thought that was the whole point of Bargain Alerts?!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Just got this. Working great on my sensation. Remember seeing this on a friends ps2 when it first came out and just being amazed at seeing gta in 3d. Hard to believe it works on a phone now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have it on multiple phones. 1ghz single core, adreno 205, 256mb RAM all as minimum requirements going by my experience. 800mhz might be ok too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I have it on multiple phones. 1ghz single core, adreno 205, 256mb RAM all as minimum requirements going by my experience. 800mhz might be ok too.

Have it on the Xperia play. Works.amazing. Well worth the full price I paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

And maybe one day, they'll mark it as compatible with my HTC Sensation XL. :(

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just bought this for my HP Touchpad, it's bloody fantastic!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And maybe one day, they'll mark it as compatible with my HTC Sensation XL. :(

Like this? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Play Store is saying that it isn't compatible with my phone, and it isn't on the list on Rockstar's website. I'm guessing the guy in the video either rooted his phone to make it present a different make + model to the Play Store, or just pirated the game. The former is irritating, the latter is clearly unacceptable.

Considering the hardware in the XL is on par (afaik) with the Xperia Play, would it kill them to take a look at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭harryd2

expired?
    Showing 4.90EUR now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Was only on offer yesterday.
    Doodlebug wrote: »
    Need to be fast though - offer is on "through Monday 28th".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bought this, Osmos HD, Rebuild and Canabalt HD for less then €4 on my HTC One X yesterday...happy days :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Just bought this for my HP Touchpad, it's bloody fantastic!

Just don't take any driving tips from it, that 325Ci needs to stay clean! :p

Advertisement