Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom email problem

Options
  • 27-05-2012 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi folks,

We have four Eircom mail accounts. For each we are receiving the following message:

Task 'xxxxx - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Unable to find the e-mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.'

We use Outlook for email.

We would appreciate help with this problem as we are a B & B and need emails to work.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Capacity wrote: »
    Hi folks,

We have four Eircom mail accounts. For each we are receiving the following message:

Task 'xxxxx - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Unable to find the e-mail server. Please verify the server information in your account properties.'

We use Outlook for email.

We would appreciate help with this problem as we are a B & B and need emails to work.

Hi Capacity,

Have you logged directly in your webmail account via the eircom website, just to confirm if you can send and receive e-mails. To see if the problem is only through outlook?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Capacity

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. Yes I have used the Webmail Account, I can send and recieve that way but it is very cumbersome as we have 4 email addresses to manage.

Regards,
    Capacity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Capacity wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response. Yes I have used the Webmail Account, I can send and recieve that way but it is very cumbersome as we have 4 email addresses to manage.

Regards,
    Capacity

Hi Capacity,

Thanks for checking. Can you PM your e-mail address and I will look into it further and get back to you tomorrow.

Mark

Advertisement