Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

64GB Spaceloop XL USB2.0 Flash Drive (Expires in 3 Days)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

And what price is that OP pray tell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Though keen detective skills and and expansive knowledge of the subject i have concluded the price to be £28.98

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Coming up at €36.90 for me (including free delivery). Has the price changed?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Vexorg wrote: »
    Coming up at €36.90 for me (including free delivery). Has the price changed?

That's the price it was all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

also not as fast but...

64GB Dane-Elec USB Flash Drives on mymemory €33.70

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash-Drives/Dane-Elec/Dane-Elec-64GB-Capless-USB-Flash-Drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Vexorg

That's the price it was all along.

Ah I mistook maglite's detective skillz to be real. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Whats with people posting ****ty usb sticks in BA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Is there something better?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

External HDs would be better but this wouldn't be bad to carry around.

USB sticks can be handy for playing back movies on DVD players and media players with a front USB port where you don't want to have a cable sticking out the front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Just make sure your DVD player can recognise such a large capacity. Mine will only recognise up to 8gb.

My old DVD read up to 16GB didn't try bigger. BluRay players seem to support more things in general NTFS, bigger disks, long filenames etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Is this company based in the UK, or is it a Chinese company pretending to be in the UK selling counterfeit memory cards? Has anybody here used them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

kingaaa wrote: »
    Is this company based in the UK, or is it a Chinese company pretending to be in the UK selling counterfeit memory cards? Has anybody here used them?

It's an Irish company based in Kildare, haven't used them myself yet but I've heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

It's an Irish company based in Kildare, haven't used them myself yet but I've heard good things.

Jesus, thats a suprise! An Irish company with competitive prices! I might chance the Integral 32gb micro sd card for my tablet - €22 delivered is even cheaper than mymemory.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

GobBass wrote: »
    http://www.memoryc.com/usbproducts/usbflashdrives/64gbspaceloopxlusb2blackmetal.html?sh=yes

For something that size for that price, its pretty good methinks.

Read:25MB/sec
    Write speed:12MB/sec just for the lads who need to work fast.

Just wondering has anyone bought one of these. Was thinking of splashing out on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Doodoo wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone bought one of these. Was thinking of splashing out on one.

Has anyone bought one and test it using Hwtest or F3?

USB 2.0 with those speeds are too slow to store 64gb...

Advertisement