Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M60 Nozzale..????

Options
  • 27-05-2012 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hey guy's,

Just need advice on a nozzle for my M60.

Was giving it a rebuild only to find the nozzle is the last potential air leak left to deal with.

I bought a action metal nozzle for a A&K Masada for it, but to my disappointment it had no "O" ring inside to provide a better seal along with the fact, it didn't fit the stock cylinder head nozzle and a ultimate + shs cylinder head nozzle is was very loose for my liking :(.

Just wondering has anyone ever replaced one of these before..?

If so what make was it..??

Thanks in advance :)

DP :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Anybody :) or tech bump :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just did some reading up there for you, and it looks like your shít out of luck mon compadré. Air Nozzle is proprietary, unfortunately so it will be difficult to get spares :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hey guy's,

Just need advice on a nozzle for my M60.

Was giving it a rebuild only to find the nozzle is the last potential air leak left to deal with.

I bought a action metal nozzle for a A&K Masada for it, but to my disappointment it had no "O" ring inside to provide a better seal along with the fact, it didn't fit the stock cylinder head nozzle and a ultimate + shs cylinder head nozzle is was very loose for my liking :(.

Just wondering has anyone ever replaced one of these before..?

If so what make was it..??

Thanks in advance :)

DP :cool:

Swap out the cylinder head for an action one maybe? They might mate better. Failing that try an sr-25 nozzle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

@ Southern Dandy. I got myself one of those and the dimensions will off to be used in it. Thanks though. ;)

@ Inari, Kevin i thought my support role days were over and 20,000 rounds per day were over. Until out of pure fluke i came across a cnc machine piece with O ring :D . Delighted so i was.

For anyone who are unfortunate enough to damage the nozzle in their A&K M60 E4 and VN here is the link for it. :)

I will post up again the results of it and see if its any good. Who knows, it might help someone else. :rolleyes:

Thanks again :cool:

DP

Advertisement