Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Degree

Options
  • 27-05-2012 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

At the minute, i have three exams to do in august, and after that i will have graduated with an accounting degree. ive decided that i dont want to pursue the accounting route, and wondering what options are open to me? ive thought i may take a year out and travel for a year. but when the year is over where would an accounting degree take me, if i dont want to pursue a career in accountancy? ive thought about investment banking, but how would i go about getting into an investment banking company? ive also thought id like to own and run my own business, possible a shop like spar or centra? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement