Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L96 Replacement body.

Options
  • 27-05-2012 12:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Bit of an odd one tonight lads. I am looking for a Well MB 08 body similar to what I have linked below:

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_48&products_id=37276

Would anyone know where to get one, or have one lying in a parts box somewhere? I would rather not have to buy an entire new rifle for the sake of a body kit!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Give the lads in Hobby Airsoft a shout, see if they have anything knocking about, almost sure I saw one last time I was in with them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Lefty as always you have the answer, will certainly give them a shout! Was it definitely the one with the monopod or just the standard? Its the one with the monopod im looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Lefty as always you have the answer, will certainly give them a shout! Was it definitely the one with the monopod or just the standard? Its the one with the monopod im looking for!
    Think they hay both, this is going back a month or so though - you never know, you might luck out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Cheers Lefty! If you get a chance will have a look at my broken AEG thread? I have some questions on that MP5! Cheers again!

Advertisement