Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lump on right testical

Options
  • 26-05-2012 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi guys, went for a shower this eve and noticed my right testical was hanging lower than the left. Then when I felt them, I could feel a lump on the right testical. Its not on the testical itself but somehow attached to it. Has me freaked out to the last. Anyone else ever experience this before?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭chargerman

also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi op

please read the charter and please see your doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Hey there OP

No one here can really tell you what is going on. Could well be nothing to worry about, you absolutely need to get it checked though. Ring the GP Monday and get on down there and put you mind at ease.

Head on over to The Gentlemens Club as well, where we have a few threads on Men's Health issues on the go right now

Cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement