Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zagg Memorial Day Sale May 28-29

Options
  • 26-05-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

May 28th & May 29th

20% off Keyboards and Cases

50% off Almost everything else*

+ Free Zaggfoam on all orders over $9.99

For international orders their prices seem to convert to € and delivery charge came up as €3.04 for a screen protector.

*ZAGGsafe, Gift Cards, and sale items excluded. Limit 3 per SKU per order. No other discounts allowed. Valid only on ZAGG.com.

Link

percent50off.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

This is on now...

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Don't seem to work, when you go to process order discount is removed:mad:

sharkman wrote: »
    Don't seem to work, when you go to process order discount is removed:mad:

Empty the cart and try again, it worked for me that way.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

No Joy , when I change destination to Ireland it recalculates amount .Goes from this :
    Apple iPad 2 (Full Body) 1 $19.99
    Apple iPhone 4/4S (Full Body) 2 $24.98

To This :
    Apple iPad 2 (Full Body) 1 39.99€
    Apple iPhone 4/4S (Full Body) 2 49.98€

Same happened to me for a screen protector so I went back to the main page and there were two things actually then in the cart (free foam thing was added also). I clicked the cart from the main page and then removed both. It worked for me after adding it again like I said and I used the guest checkout.

Your Order Review
    Description Qty Price
    Samsung Galaxy Note (European) (Screen) 1 7.49€
    Subtotal 7.49€
    Sales tax 0.00€
    Shipping 3.04€

Total 10.53€

• Advertisement

No , everytime I put postal address in it charges me full rate.:mad::mad::mad:

sharkman wrote: »
    No , everytime I put postal address in it charges me full rate.:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry about that, all I can think of is to try a different browser maybe or could be due to site being too busy or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭exercise

Get 30 per cent off ZAGG products with o2 Moments. To get this offer go to www.zagg.com and enter your code Exp:31/08/12 Code:ZAGGT4wy

Advertisement