Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Wash Dungarvan

Options
  • 26-05-2012 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Where is a good place for the money to get my car washed? What about the place in the car park at Dunnes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Where is a good place for the money to get my car washed? What about the place in the car park at Dunnes?

I dunno about the wash but they do a great mini valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Best car wash has to be at John C's at the Youghal Road roundabout. The lads are like a tag team and they don't rush it through either.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

if you have time it's worth the wait for the lads in the Statoil garage. There is normally a queue but you might be lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ShatterResistant

+1 For Statoil Garage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Best car wash in town in Michael Foley's on Church Street, wash, hand-dry, hoover and tyre clean for an extremely reasonable price.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

In order of preference
    Valets:
    Mike Foley, Church Street
    Paza Car Valeting, situated at the campus service station

Car Washes:
    Topaz(statoil) garage, the lads are animals when it comes to cleaning a car, one of the most thorough car washes i've ever seen at a petrol station

Campus(Waterford Road) self service, but it's a good set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 appleman1982

anyone have mike foley's vallet service number?

Advertisement