Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo artist kerry,cork,limrick

Options
  • 26-05-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi every1 im looking to cover up an old tattoo i got in cork about 7 years ago,the work was very poor. so i am looking for help and advice on which tattoo artist would be the best to go to.im from kerry but if i have to travel to cork or limrick i dont mind.advice welcome as i dont want to make the same mistake i did 7 years ago.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bradj

any help lads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

bradj wrote: »
    hi every1 im looking to cover up an old tattoo i got in cork about 7 years ago,the work was very poor. so i am looking for help and advice on which tattoo artist would be the best to go to.im from kerry but if i have to travel to cork or limrick i dont mind.advice welcome as i dont want to make the same mistake i did 7 years ago.thanks

What is the tattoo you have already?

its a trible tattoo on my arm,so im hoping to cover it with a bigger trible or maori design tattoo

hi again everyone i was in metal urges and ink it today in tralee,im just woundering has anyone had work done by tbor szente or tko-tattoo spain.please help thanks

Advertisement