Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which primary teaching college is the best? help please

Options
  • 26-05-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi, i am doing my leaving cert this summer and i really want to do primary teaching but i dont know which college to choose?
    I've been looking at pats, frobel, marino, cice and mary I but i cannot decide which would be best for me
    Does anyone know information about any of them? If you have been there what did you think or if you know people in other ones? pros and cons of different ones? im really confused about which to choose :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Hi, your last thread was deleted because you already have a thread about this in Primary and Pre School. We don't allow people to post the same thing across more than one forum. Please stick to the one thread. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement