Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampolines

Options
  • 25-05-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys Was just wondering if ye knew any place where I might be able to get a 16 ft trampoline in munster and also want enclosure around it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Check the paper: they occasionally advertise ones being given away for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Do you have a Smyths Toys anywhere near you? I know theres 2 in Limerick and the one that closed down a number of years back used to have them. So figure the others would too. In Limerick or not.

http://www.toys.ie/Store_Locator.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

jeez what ever you do make sure only 1 person plays on it at one time, the girl next door is in and out of hospital over a wrist injury on one of them things , terrible injury!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Build one out of barbed wire and briars. No need for an enclosure, kids will never come off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Smiths Toys have them..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Asking for help getting a trampoline in After Hours = Explosion

[Obligatory bounce/tit joke.]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

jeez what ever you do make sure only 1 person plays on it at one time, the girl next door is in and out of hospital over a wrist injury on one of them things , terrible injury!!!!

Yeah, a guy I know had one before they became popular. He actually used to charge people to use it, but eventually he had to get rid of it as so many people were hurting themselves.

Yeah, a guy I know had one before they became popular. He actually used to charge people to use it, but eventually he had to get rid of it as so many people were hurting themselves.
    Damn hipster.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I know a guy who found a great one, cut the bike lock and he was away with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

A TRAMBOPOLINE

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm pretty sure you won't get one here, OP.

Try the regional forums. Or Adverts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement